WE USE USPS 21+ SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY.
All orders will be shipped within 2 business days. All orders require a 21+ signature upon delivery.
As of 8/18/2021 DV8 Products customer service and shipping team hours are 9-5 Monday through Friday PST. If you place an order Friday after 11:00am you can expect your package to be processed first thing that following Monday. The only exception to this would be if Monday were a national holiday where the carriers do not deliver.
USPS First Class/Priority Terms:
Features & Pricing:
• Fast delivery time: 1-3 Business Days
• Free Package Pickup service at your home or office
• Includes USPS Tracking® and up to $50 of insurance with most shipments (restrictions apply)
• No surcharges for fuel; resident or rural delivery; or Saturday delivery
• Flat Rate, regional, and prepaid pricing (retail only) available
• Prepaid Forever® Priority Mail Flat Rate. Except for Priority Mail Flat Rate packaging, Priority Mail prices are based on weight and zone. With Prepaid Forever Priority Mail Flat Rate, you get the same Flat Rate pricing with the added convenience of Forever postage.
1. In most cases, the expected delivery date printed on your receipt or provided at checkout will reflect a delivery time of 1, 2, or 3 business days and is based on origin, destination, and drop-off time. The expected delivery data does not come with a money-back guarantee.
2. For mail able items up to 70 lbs.
3. Excludes Prepaid Forever Priority Mail Flat Rate products.
4. Available only for certain products and to certain destinations. Restrictions and exclusions apply. Insurance does not cover certain items. For details, visit 609.4.3 (Non-payable Claims), 609 (Filing Indemnity Claims for Loss or Damage), and 503.4 (Insured Mail) of the Domestic Mail Manual.
5. To qualify for included insurance, Priority Mail domestic shipments must have the applicable USPS tracking barcode. Insurance is not included for Priority Mail shipments sent using Priority Mail Open & Distribute, Premium Forwarding Service-Residential or Premium Forwarding Service Commercial. For shipments valued at more than $50, additional insurance may be available for purchase. When additional insurance is purchased, it replaces the included insurance.
6. If Saturday is a national holiday, Priority Mail Express service may be available for an added fee.
7. Boxes and envelopes are delivered with your regular mail usually within 7 to 10 business days.